Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dear Aunty Sasha

Dear  Aunty Sasha,
         How are you doing? Its been a very busy few months for me, I am  so sorry I haven’t written you.
Anyways, I just listened to your new singles on some website and I was excited, I even told all my friends to go and listen to it but when I listened to it I was disappointed again
 I am sure that by the time you finish reading this letter you will not buy me that Blaise CD again,  but it’s all love Aunty mi, ma binu!
  I know that you are the first lady of rap/hip-hop but that title is pretty old and if care is not taken you might loose that title.
 Remember that girl in Theater arts department UNILAG, Modupe AKA Mo'Cheddah she is really doing big things and i worry that she would take your “cheddah” too.
  Aunty, please try to improve on your rap, i am disappointed when i hear them sometimes, cant you tell that fat uncle at storm to get someone to ghost write for you? No one will know and i will not tell anybody.
  Yesterday at school one boy made fun of me. He said you have not had any remarkable album ever and i was sad but its true. i know you had hit singles like “Adara”, “making money” and “e wa ba mi jo”, but where is the album? I thought you told me you were the First lady of rap!
  I really liked that General Pype song; Champion and when i heard there was a remix i was very happy until i heard your verse on it and i did not like it again.
  I know you have won awards but of the 4 awards you have ever won 2 were university awards and the last constructive one was in 2004!
 If you see what one Nigerian website said about your songs eh! but they have cancelled it sha, but you can still see it if you go there.
  Anyway, aunty try to improve all this small girls rapping they cannot come and take your title from you o! me i will not gree.
I have to go now, I want to go and delete those your new songs from my iPod, I don’t have space anymore. Please don’t be annoyed with me.
Bye for now
                                                                                                                                Risikatu
                                                                                                              

1 comment:

  1. haha. funny. she is just one self acclaimed first lady. Her lyrics have no weight. i need cash tell your aunty to employ me to write for her :P

    ReplyDelete