Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Welcome to my mind!

Hello world
Im certainly not new to the world of blogging but i think its time i get some of my opinions out of the pop culture scene.
  Things you should know about me include
-i would listen to pretty much song or album,watch pretty much any movie or show and read any book,article or blog
- i am a strong believer of second chances
- i hate one hit wonders
and lastly
-i am Gidi-born and bred!
That been said,if u dont like music,movies,gossip,fashion and all things pop-culture related please do not read this blog abeg!
 Plus if you dont want my opinion on a certain topic or if you have a weak stomach stick to yahoo news!(cos even TMZ would be alot for you lol)
  So now that you know what makes me tick its down to business
  Its 11am in my part of the world and i am listening to my pandora playlist.I remember back in Nigeria i was so pissed i couldnt get pandora to work,whats funny is as "established" as nigerian artists claim to be (no offence) i havent heard any nigerian track on here. Thats no to say Nigerian artists suck but i think its just a fan outreach means that hasnt been explored yet.
  I would like to be alble to have an M.I playlist or a tuface playlist some day.
  Anyways,i am looking on the ever so popular notjustok.com,and i am wondering how some songs even make it on here,But i am not even touching on that topic right now because i wouldnt stop if i do.I know you might think i dont care much for the site but on the contrary i actually do  and i love the fact that they now market nigerian artistes on there,that in itself is a giant step for Nigerian music,so thumbs up for that!
  Ok peeps,i have to jet now,would be reviewing puff daddy/p.diddy/diddy/diddy dirty money's last train to paris in my next post so look out for that
 Till then stay safe and keep doing you!
           
  

No comments:

Post a Comment